Trio Engineering has assisted us with their surveying and engineering services for nearly 15 years. Throughout our time working together, we can definitively say that Trio is thorough, accurate, and incredibly detail-oriented. In our business, timing is everything, and Trio goes above and beyond to ensure each task is done in a timely manner. Trio is a top-notch company with a team of experienced and dedicated professionals.
Creating a strong foundation for your project
A Critical Foundation
Land surveying, which involves mapping out the shape and boundaries of the earth’s surface, is a critical foundation of civil engineering. Without thorough and meticulous surveying:
- An environmental factor (such as a wetland or flood plain) could ultimately devalue and/or damage a property.
- Boundary line disputes could create costly litigation.
- Easements from utility companies, cities, or municipalities could interfere with the use of, and access to, a property.
- Other issues could arise due to poor calculations, incorrect legal descriptions, building encroachments, and more.
At Trio Engineering, we provide high quality surveying services for developers, municipalities, construction companies, landowners, and others in Southeastern Wisconsin. Firm believers in the “creative yes,” we collaborate with our clients to provide the highest level of research and documentation.
Armed with the latest technology—including robotic total stations, GPS, and Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)—our experienced team is ready to create the foundation of your project.
Our Services Include:
- ALTA | NSPS Land Title Surveys
- Certified Survey Maps
- Condominium Plats
- Subdivision Plats
- Boundary Surveys
- Topographic Maps
- Legal Descriptions
- Construction Staking
Our portfolio includes many types of projects. Here are a couple that used our Land Surveying services. Review our portfolio – then imagine what we can do for you.
We Love Our Clients
Trio makes it a priority to learn about and understand our clients and their needs. We promise each of them a better experience – and we always make time for them when they need us.